Forms and documents
On this page, as a partner, you will find current material. Here we have compiled the documentation our partners need for reporting, information about whistle blowing, documentation for requisition of funds and relevant documents for your continuous follow-up in the project work.
Below you will find the instructions and templates you need for the 2023 reporting of your project or program. The report shall be sent to your Programme Officer at Union to Union by 1 March 2024, latest. The full report must include the following ten parts:
1. Narrative Report on results and financial outcome. Download here:
2. Follow up of the project's objective matrix 2023. Free format.
3. Activity matrix 2023. Use the Excel-file from the application.
4. Financial outcome and transfers filled in Union to Union's template. Use the Excel-file from the application.
5. Transfer details for 2023 filled in Union to Union's template. Download here:
6. Partner Organisation contact information. (If revised from application.)
7. Audit Report according to ISA 800/805 including the financial outcome filled in Union to Union's template (Excel-file from application), signed by the auditor.
8. Audit Report on factual findings according to ISRS 4400, signed by the auditor.
9. Management Letter from auditor to Agreement holder organisation.
10. Management Response by Agreement holder organisation on Management Letter. Shall be submitted no later than 15 March 2024.
INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES 2023
Instructions for financial reporting:
Application and budget guidelines
Programme period 2023-2027
Audit instructions 2023
Anti-Corruption work and tools
To report irregularities and/or suspected corruption, please use our mechanism for Whistle Blowing. Information in english will be found below the swedish text on the target page.
Request for Funding
The final request for funds must be submitted to Union to Union by 30 November at latest.
Agreement with Union to Union
Assessment of financial and administrative capacities subsequent levels
Before signing an agreement for transfer of funds it is mandatory to conduct a financial and administrative assessment of the partners that will receive the funds. Union to Union assesses its agreement partners (Global Unions and Swedish affiliates). It is the responsibility of these partners to conduct an assessment on subsequent levels if funds are transferred further. This template has been made to assist our partner organisations to do this. It can be used as it is or the questions in it can be integrated into the partners own templates. As a general rule all the questions in the template need to be addressed in the assessment.
Sample field agreement
In accordance with the requirements of Union to Union, when funds are transferred to another partner organisation within the project chain, the Swedish unions and Global unions must sign an agreement with that organisation. These sample agreements have been made as examples to be used by our partner organisations.
Tools for development projects
Here you can find guidelines and policies for the development cooperation.
Financial and administrative organisational assessment
Guidelines and templates for administrative and financial assessments of partners (coming soon, to be updated)
In the application for projects that are carried out it must be stated at both program and project level, which analyses that have been carried out in the following areas: Equality, conflict, poverty, environment and climate and rights perspective.
Union to Union also recommends Sidas web site: Metoder-och-material
Guidelines for project evaluations
Please use the following templates for Sida financed projects